THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCES OF SELECTION. Internet Access, a Valid Email Address is Necessary to Participate.
BY ENTERING THIS CAMPAIGN (DEFINED BELOW), YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS OF RULES, WHICH ARE A CONTRACT. WITHOUT LIMITATION THIS CONTRACT INCLUDES INDEMNITIES TO THE SPONSOR (DEFINED BELOW) FROM YOU AND A LIMITATION OF YOUR RIGHTS AND REMEDIES.
YOUR SUBMISSION MAY BE MADE AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING PUBLICLY IN SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION.
1. CAMPAIGN DESCRIPTION: The entry period for the Good Clean Fun Sweepstakes (the "Campaign") begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") on __1/22__, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on __2/9____, 2018 (the "Submission Period"). Every video vote on dialsoap.com/healthierfutures counts as a submission. One (1) submission will be randomly chosen as the winner. By participating in the sweepstakes as a contestant, you unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
2. ELIGIBILITY: The Campaign is open only to residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (DC) who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence. Without in any way limiting the foregoing, persons in any of the following categories are NOT eligible to participate: (a) individuals engaged in the development, production or distribution of materials for this Campaign and (b) persons who are immediate family members (defined as spouse, IRS dependent, or biological, foster, in-law or adoptive step- mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, or son and each of their respective spouses) of any person in any of the preceding categories, regardless of where they live, and/or individuals who reside in the same household, whether related or not, to any person in any of the preceding categories. No group entries are allowed. The Campaign is void where prohibited by law.
3. HOW TO PARTICIPATE:
How to Enter: To participate, you must vist dialsoap.com/healthierfutures and sign up to vote. Then you must vote on one (1) video. Each vote counts as a chance to win. Sponsor reserves the right to restrict or void entries or participation from any IP address if any suspicious entry and/or participation is detected.
4. WINNER SELECTION DETERMINATION; ODDS OF WINNING:
One potential winner will be selected from all eligible entries received at random at the end of the Entry Period. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. PRIZE AND PRIZE NOTIFICATION: One (1) year supply of Dial Liquid Handsoap. ARV $50. Potential Winner(s) will be notified on or about __2/10__, 2018, via email. The Potential Winner must respond verifying eligibility and signing a release within _3_ days in order to be eligible to receive the prize. The Potential Winner must provide a valid address to receive the prize.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: No cash alternative or substitution will be allowed except at Sponsor's discretion. Each participant acknowledges and agrees that Sponsor or its designee has the right to use Winner's name, photograph, likeness, voice, biographical information, statements and address (city and state) and Submission (which may be edited, modified, altered, changed, converted into an animation presentation, used alone, together or with other works, acts or content and/or used in composite form, with or without comment or commentary, all as solely determined by Sponsor) for advertising, commercial and/or publicity purposes worldwide and in all forms of media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity, without further compensation or authorization, except where such condition is prohibited by law or otherwise permitted herein, and without notice, review, and/or approval.
You agree that Sponsor and its parent company, affiliates, subsidiaries, local corporate advertising cooperatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and all of their respective directors, officers, employees, representatives and agents (collectively, the "Campaign Entities") shall not be responsible or liable for any losses, damages or injuries of any kind (whether due to negligence or otherwise), to person, including death, and property or breach or failure of any representation or warranty, or infringement upon any third party's rights, (including but not limited to, copyright, patent or trademarks/trade names/logos, or rights of privacy or publicity, or inclusion of material that is or may be considered defamatory, slanderous or libelous, or portray or depict any person, product or entity in a false light) resulting from your participation in the Campaign, or any other Campaign-related activity.
Campaign Entities are not responsible for any changes or unavailability of the Campaign Site that may interfere with the Campaign or ability of entrant to timely enter, receive notices or communicate with Sponsor, in which case Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may terminate or modify the Campaign. Campaign Entities are not responsible, and may disqualify you, if your e-mail address or other contact information does not work or is changed without prior written notice to Sponsor. Campaign Entities are not responsible for electronic communications that are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, or insufficient space in entrant's e-mail account to receive e-mail messages.
9. GOVERNING LAW: By entering the Sweepstakes, entrants agree that 1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; 2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes but in no event attorneys' fees; and 3) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrants and Sponsor or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with United States law and the laws of the state of Connecticut without regard to its conflict of laws provisions. Any legal proceedings arising out of this Sweepstakes or relating to these Official Rules shall be instituted only in the federal or state courts of Connecticut having jurisdiction, and the parties consent to jurisdiction therein with respect to any legal proceedings or disputes of whatever nature arising under or relating to these Official Rules. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable or illegal, these Official Rules shall otherwise remain in effect and be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or illegal provision were not contained herein. The value of the prize(s) set forth above represents Sponsor's good
faith determinations of the ARV thereof and such determinations are final and binding and cannot be appealed. If the actual value of any prize turns out to be less than the stated ARV, the difference will not be awarded in cash.
12. SPONSOR: Henkel Corporation 200 Elm St, Stamford, CT 06902
© 2018 Henkel Corporation. All Rights Reserved.